It is a high-quality epoxy river tabletop that can be used as a bench, shelf, coffee table. It is made from North American walnut wood, filled with epoxy resin and finished. All you need to do for maintenance is wipe it with a soft cloth and warm water.
To protect wood and epoxy fill from cracks and damage during installation:
- PREMIUM WOOD: Natural wood river top, smooth surface.
- FUNCTION: Use for desk top, table top, coffee table, or small dining table.
- UNIQUE: Each top is individually crafted from North American wood. The pattern on each will never repeat itself
- Material: Solid south american walnut wood with resin
- Finish job/Coating: UV coating
1. Flip the top upside down and have the bottom surface face up.
2. Measure and mark drilling spots for even weight distribution and stability—approximately 1-3" from each side on each corner.
3. Place double-layered tape onto the marked drilling spots.
4. Gently drill in screws (provided with the purchase) with legs - no need to pre-drill holes.
5. Flip the top and enjoy its beautiful looks.